Wednesday, September 24, 2008

i don't know..

Wednesday, September 24, 2008
It's hard for me to say this,
It's hard to put into words.
The way I feel about you,
Cuz I'm afraid of getting hurt.

I'm afraid that I'm falling for you,
My heart has hit the floor.
I hate to be without you,
It makes me want you more.

Every time I'm with you,
There's a constant smile on my face.
The piece missing from my heart,
You have somehow replaced.

I want to tell you,
How I really feel.
But I find it hard to admit,
That this is all so real.

You know that I care about you,
But you don't know how much.
I find myself falling in love,
With someone I feel I can trust.

I don't want to scare you away,
I just wanted you to know.
The way I feel about you,
As it continues to grow.

Once again I am risking my heart,
In hopes that you feel the same.
But if you don't, let me know,
So I can deal with the pain.

0 reaksi: